The Fashion Office
We are the premier styling and production company specializing in the fashion, beauty, entertainment and hospitality industries. We create fashion editorials from concept to completion. We provide wardrobe styling for commercial shoots as well as film and television. We produce fashion shows. We create and execute pop-up events for designers and retailers. We dress celebrities, personalities and influencers for media appearances and red carpet. We shop for and dress private clients, male and female, all ages - our youngest client was 12 at the time, the oldest was 82. We offer shopping tours. We create and present seasonal trend presentations for women's ready-to-wear, menswear, bridal, beauty and accessories. The Fashion Office has been creating powerful imagery for over 20 years.
Milton White, often referred to as the “King of Fashion” is a renowned fashion editor and celebrity stylist. He is an award-winning industry veteran whose resume reflects years of experience as a fashion, lifestyle and social editor, fashion and celebrity stylist, fashion show producer and publicist. His work has been featured on Vogue.it (Vogue Italia), Papercut Mag, Design Scene and StyleBlueprint as well as in People, People Country, Country Weekly, Wherever, Delima, Composure, w25 and Vulkan magazines. Milton has dressed clients for the ACM Awards, Cannes Film Festival, CMT Music Awards, CMA Awards, New York Fashion Week and Swan Ball. He is a frequent guest on Channel 5's Talk Of The Town, he appeared on USA's Chrisley Knows Best, AXS TV's Discovering Lucy Angel and on Bravo's Thicker Than Water. Milton has served on the boards of Bootstraps Foundation and Nashville PRIDE. He supports several areas non-profits and has served on fundraising committees for Belcourt Theatre, Frist Arts Museum, The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, Nashville Ballet, Nashville Cares, Nashville Humane Association, Nashville Opera, Nashville Symphony, Tennessee State Museum and TPAC.
We offer excellent taste, creativity and advice with exceptional designer and retail resources.
Personal Shopping & Styling Services include -
*Closet edit and organization
* Wardrobe shopping (specific and non-specific event)
* Wardrobe/fashion styling
* Bridal - bride, groom, bridesmaids/wedding party, mother of the bride/groom, engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, honeymoon, trousseau
* Career - interview, work day, casual Fridays, office outings, office parties
* Children - back to school, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, birthday parties, cotillion, confirmation, graduation, holiday, Holy Communion
* Gift Shopping - anniversary, birthday, bridal, get well, holiday, hostess and housewarming
* Men - career, casual, special event
* Special event (red carpet, gala, black tie, cocktail, retirement)